Finding Your People
Stepping into our 5th annual Resilience Summit, we have developed a good sense of who gets the most value from our education…and equally important, who has the most fun at our events!
Here are the Top 10 ways to know if we are your people:
- You believe that the essence of resilience is relationships.
- You play to your strengths, and are an agent of hope for others.
- You practice meeting each person where he or she is, and help them learn how to prepare for, cope with, and grow through adversity.
- You are an open-minded, voracious learner who appreciates a variety of modalities, including intimate master classes, facilitated group learning, and visual arts/film.
- You are collaborative, building connections across traditional silos to create the type of robust solutions needed to meet complex challenges. At events, you tend to learn as much from casual conversations with other attendees as you do from educational sessions.
- You are an innovator, wanting the latest research on everything from addressing Adverse Childhood Experiences to designing systems that support healing and resilience — and you thrive in the presence of other resilience pioneers.
- You are inclusive and value the creative solutions that can be generated only from diverse perspectives.
- You are both a visionary of possibilities and a practical practitioner, wanting a clear understanding of how to use what you learn upon returning home.
- As you integrate new learnings, you pay attention to your inner dialogue, sensing and clarifying what is your next best step toward doing the work you are here to do.
- You prioritize self-care (even while attending an event!), honoring what you need to best learn and thrive.
If this describes you, our annual Resilience Summit is designed for YOU, and we encourage you to join us in Chicago on September 21 (note, today is the last day to ensure you will have lunch – and we really want to feed you!)
And if we are your people…and you cannot join us live…we’ve got your back. Come learn with us virtually! When you select the Live Stream option, you can join us for all of the Summit sessions and community conversations – and conveniently have access to the event videos for a full two weeks after the Summit to ensure you get the takeaways you you need.