THRIVE: Trauma Informed Tools for Youth Resilience
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
This workshop uses the THRIVE Resilience Model™ framework and provides actionable tools to support caring adults in:
- Practicing Self-Awareness Skills
- Engaging and Connecting with Youth as Trusted Adults
- Communicating High Expectations
- Building Resilience Skills
- Getting Youth Involved with Peers and Community
- Fostering Hope and Vision
- Enriching Youth Over Time
- Seating is limited. First come, first serve!
Dr. Mollie Marti, President of the National Resilience Institute and creator of the THRIVE Resilience Model™ with featured presenters Tonya Hotchkin, LMFT, Outpatient Clinical Director, Tanager Place, and Jennifer Tischer, MS, School Counselor, Mount Vernon Middle School.